We believe great food should be paired with great wine. Please ask your server if you would like wines paired with your meal.
Most importantly, enjoy!
*Menu is subject to change.
Moet & Chandon Imperial Brut, France 110
Aromas of intense notes of green apple and citrus, with sumptuous white-fleshed fruits on the pallette.
Taittinger Brut, France 125
Smoke, toast, raspberry, candied lemon and apple blossoms.
Veuve Cliquot “Yellow Label,” France 130
Smoke, toast, raspberry, candied lemon and apple blossoms.
11 Minutes Rosé, delle Venezie 2016 42
Raspberries, peaches and white flowers. Great balance, length, character.
Miraval Rosé, Côtes de Provence 2016 66
Raspberries, peaches and white flowers. Great balance, length, character.
Château d’Aqueria Tavel Rosé, France 2015 86
White fruit, fullness, fleshy, round, the expression of our best terroirs.
White, Blanc, Bianco
- Zazou, Picpoul de Pinet 2014 36
White fruit, citrus, lively, remarkable crisp freshness.
- Domaine Le Capitaine, Vouvray 2016 63
Great fruit balanced with acidity and sweetness. Classic, restrained style.
- Domaine Vacheron, Sancerre 2017 82
The estate is surely one of the finest; a dream expression of Sancerre
- Hubert Veneau, Pouilly-Fumé 2013 68
Intense, medium bodied, dry, driving acidity, limestone, and flint.
- Domaine William Fevre, Chablis 2017 75
Crisp minerality, very subtle oak, refreshing.
- Marie Pierre Manciat, Pouilly Fuisse 2013 74
Floral and fruity aromas, almond and ripe grapes dominate.
- Dom. Bouard-Bonnefoy Chassagne-Montrachet 2013 128
Aromas of green apple, stone fruits, crisp pear. Tangy and textured; expressive mineral notes. Bright finish.
- 11. Boyer-Martenot Meursault Les Chaumes 2015 158
Aromas of yellow fruit, citrus, light toast, white pepper.
Concentrated and persistent in the mouth; yellow plums, light minerals, zesty finish.
- Evolucio Furmint Tokaj, Hungary 2016 30
Aromatic and rich with citrus, green apple, apricot and mineral notes.
Italy and Spain
- Maso Poli Pinot Grigio, Trentino 2016 48
Pear, tangerine, acacia flowers, honey-dry, fresh, elegant, medium bodied.
- Malvira Arneis, Roero, Italy 2016 44
Roero’s most inspired farmer producer – peach and minerals flow.
- Viña de Martin, Ribeiro, Spain 2014 69
Albariño blend from 50 year old vines by one of Spain’s top producers.
- Neno Godello Sobre Lias, Valdeorras, Spain 2015 50
This Godello has sweet fruit. good structure, and pleasant acidity.
- Arios Albariño, Rias Baixas, Spain 2014 37
Plush texture, peach, honey and melon, herbal qualities. Spicy finish.
- Kings Ridge Pinot Gris, Willamette, OR 2015 38
Tropical fruit, lemon and floral notes with balanced acidity.
- Miner Family Sauvignon Blanc, Napa 2016 42
Aromas of stone fruit, fresh herbs, rich grapefruit and melon flavors.
- Twomey by Silver Oak Sauvignon Blanc, Napa 2015 60
Mango, guava, gardenias, citrus on the palate, minerality, lime and slate.
- Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc, Napa 2015 72
Melon, grapefruit, lively acidity, an homage to white Bordeaux.
- Merry Edwards Sauvignon Blanc, Russian River 2016 105
Richness and weight counterbalance bright acidity supported by flavors of tangerine, lemon zest, candied orange peel and sweet pink grapefruit.
- Au Bon Climat Pinot Blanc/Pinot Gris Santa Maria Valley 2015 46
Refreshing, dry wine with citrus, lemon and lime, flinty and crisp finish.
- Meomi Chardonnay, Monterey, Sonoma, Santa Barbara 2016 48
Smooth, opulent layers of lemon peel and stone fruit are heightened by sweet smells of creme brulee, butterscotch, baked apple, shortbread, roasted mashmallow, and spices.
- Lioco Chardonnay, Sonoma County 2015 50
Fresh, without the burden of oak, but with character and distinctiveness.
- Stag’s Leap Karia Chardonnay, Napa 2014 60
Medium bodied, balanced acidity and minerality. Apple, pear and spice.
- Ramey Chardonnay, Russian River 2016 78
Great depth of flavor, length of finish, aromatic complexity, and a fine balance between richness and delicacy.
- Grgich Hills Estate Chardonnay, Napa 2013 88
Classically-styled, no malolactic fermentation, preserving its natural acidity. Ripe peach, mango, tropical flavors, with a note of minerality.
- Cakebread Chardonnay, Napa 2014 96
Melon, apple, lime and peach, minerality and toasty, spicy oak scents.
Red, Rouge, Rosso, Tinto
- Latour Rully, Côte d’Or 2012 45
Pretty aromas of blackcurrant and earthiness with red fruit on the palate.
- Domaine Arlaud “Oka” Bourgogne Rouge Côte de Nuits 2015 78
Named for Oka the plow horse, biodynamic, bright, lingering flavors, rich texture-a Pinot Noir with gumption!
- Pierre Gelin Fixin Burgundy, Cotes de Nuits 2014 120
Slightly spicy, notes of candied orange, racy assertive tannins tamed by long, careful aging.
- Domaine du Terme, Vacqueyras 2015 58
Supple, spicy-sweet black raspberry, lavender pastille. 92 pts [Vinous]
- Chateau Billerand, Saint Emillion 2015 64
Red fruit, plum jam, leather & cinnamon. Silky, full round structure.
- Coudoulet de Beaucastel, Cotes Du Rhone 2014 72
Lively and bright with great depth, red fruits, hints of thyme.
- Domaine de la Maurelle, Gigondas 2013 93
Black fruits, licorice, thyme, rosemary, black currant, silky, long finish.
- Dom de la Solitude, Chateauneuf du Pape 2015 116
Well balanced, full bodied, cherries, thyme, blackberries, elegant tannins.
- Chateau Gravieres, Margaux, Bordeaux 2012 115
Structured and masculine; deep w/floral and blackcurrant and a long finish.
- Malvira San Michele, Barbera d’Alba 2015 44
Roses, raspberries, tobacco, spices, dark fruit, bio-dynamically farmed.
- Il Fauno di Arcanum, Tuscany 2014 49
No. 19 on “Wine Spectator’s Top 100 List, an Italian style “Bordeaux bland” otherwise known as a “baby super Tuscan.”
- Pecchenino Dolcetto “San Luigi,” Dogliani 2016 44
Black cherry and black pepper; vibrant acidity, serious Dolcetto.
- Terredora di Paolo Aglianico, Campania 2016 38
Dynamic, ancient varietal. Wild cherries, dark raspberries, spices.
- Produttori del Barbaresco Langhe Nebbiolo 2016 62
Aromas of smoke; West Indian spices. Plush, bright, substantial.
- Nervi Gattinara, Piedmont 2012 75
100% Nebbiolo, violet & floral notes, blueberries eucalyptus and earth.
- Le Sallete Valpolicella Ripasso, Veneto 2014 76
Oozes over the palate with impressive intensity and richness.
- Damilano “Lecinquevigne”, Barolo 2013 129
Firm and lean, cherry, licorice, tobacco, tar, excellent acidity & balance.
- Sassetti, Brunello di Montalcino 2011 140
Depth, complexity, cherry, great minerality, sweet fruit lingers, 95 pts
- Acinum Amarone DOCG 2012 110
Nose of raspberry and mint; yet intense, refined; full-bodied smoothness.
- Ardevol Anjoli, Priorat 2014 52
Black cherry, wild blueberry, sweet, lively, plenty of spice, good balance.
- Campo Viejo Gran Riserva, Rioja 2013 55
Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo – jam and wood with spicy tones.
- Numanthia “Termes,” Toro 2014 72
Rich with deep fruit flavors and aromas, finishes with cedar and spice.
- Marqués De Cáceres Gaudium, Rioja 2008 115
Single vineyard only made in exceptional years-95% Tempranillo.
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley 2016 65
Boysenberry, pomegranate, floral & coffee notes. Wine Spectator 92 pts.
- Sonoma-Cutrer Pinot Noir, Russian River 2015 75
Full-bodied, flavors of black currant and allspice. Rich and supple.
- Orogeny Pinot Noir, Russian River 2014 81
Blackberry, blueberry, mulberry, spices, beautifully balanced acidity.
- Duckhorn Migration Pinot Noir, Russian River 2016 90
Cherry, cranberry, strawberry – enticing hints of orange-cinnamon spice.
- Frank Family Vineyards Pinot Noir, Carneros 2014 88
Refined, elegant, structured-cherries, raspberry, spice, chestnuts & toffee.
- Archery Summit Pinot Noir, Willamette 2014 120
Mineral and spice with a black cherry core and old-world elegance.
- MacRostie Wildcat Mtn. Pinot Noir, Sonoma 2014 120
91 pts, Wine Enthusiast, crisp & plush simultaeously, medium-bodied.
- Merry Edwards Pinot Noir, Russian River 2015 135
Lush with aromas of violets, flavors of deep cranberry and blackberry.
- Stags Leap Winery Petite Sirah 2015 86
Blueberry, raspberry, clove-soft tannins. Big wine yet very approachable.
- Terre Rouge Syrah, California 2013 48
Rich, silky, wild raspberry & fruit with pepper, tar, and herb tones.
- Kiona Merlot, Columbia Valley 2016 53
Supple mouth feel, fruit-forward, legendary in Washington Merlots.
- Beran Zinfandel by Caymus, Sonoma 2013 63
Dried cranberry, red berries, cherry pie, caramel apple, tobacco and spice.
- Hartford Court Old Vine Zinfandel, Russian River 2016 49
92 Pts. Wine Advocate. Great natural acidity, with well balanced berry and fresh fruit flavors.
- Cooper and Thief, Red wine blend, CA 2014 55
92 Pts. Wine Advocate. Great natural acidity, with well balanced berry and fresh fruit flavors
- Sean Minor Red Blend, Napa 2013 62
Merlot, Zin, Petite Sirah & Petit Verdot-luscious fruit, soft tannins.
- Mira “Jimmy D’s” Red Blend, Napa 2014 49
50% Syrah, 35% Petit Verdot, 15% Cab Franc, this is the perfect blend of varietals that comprise this wine.
- Betz Family Winery, “Cuvee Frangin” Columbia Valley, WA 2014 90
92pts from Robert Parker, Cab blend, black fruits, herbs, chocolate.
- Symmetry Meritage, Alexander Valley Napa 2014 99
Bouquet of Blackberries, currants, cassis and crushed lavender which unfold on the palate with silky black fruits, dark chocolate covered espresso beans and baking s
- Miner Family Vineyard “Oracle,” Napa 2012 158
Cab/Merlot blend-rich, cherries, currants, graphite & smoky toastiness.
- J. Phelps 40th Anniv.”Insignia,” Napa 2013 252
96pts. Wine Advocate. Blackberry, plum, baking spices, cardamom and espresso. This exceptionally concentrated wine showcases elegant tannin structure and a silky mouthfeel layered with dark fruit, sweet vanilla bean, cracked black pepper and bittersweet chocolate.
- Hoopla “The Mutt,” Napa 2014 58
Cab with Merlot, raspberry & blackberry medium body/soft texture.
- NxNW Cabernet Sauvignon, WA 2014 62
Blackberry, caramel, black pepper, currant, anise and coffee.
- Jamieson Ranch Vineyards Cab Sauv, Napa 2015 84
Seductive, lush fruit, touches of chocolate, complex & plump. 94 pts.
- Silverado Vineyards Cab Sauvignon, Napa 2010 105
This Napa classic is plummy, shows high-quality oak with true class.
- Liparita Cabernet Sauvignon, Yountville 2013 114
Big and bold, dark fruit and fig, black tea, clove, coconut and all spice.
- Stag’s Leap Artemis Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2015 125
Black fruit, plum and layers of nutmeg and rosemary.
- Pine Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2014 138
Polished tannins, integrated oak, black fruits, cinnamon, crème brûlée.
- Heitz Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2014 145
Beautiful aromas of vine-ripened blackberry contrast perfectly with spicy notes of nutmeg. Powerful, yet elegant.
- Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley 2012 156
Cassis liqueur, nutmeg and dark chocolate, and a long, spicy finish.
- Cakebread Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2013 165
Black currant, blackberry, boysenberry, chocolate and roast coffee scents.
- Chimney Rock Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2015 199
Great structure and supple tannins with flavors of blackberries, black cherries, cedar and earth..
South of the Equator and Beyond
- Yangarra Grenache, McLaren Vale, AU 2013 72
Red fruit and mineral tannins/acidity for which Yangarra is known.
- Tait ‘The Wild Ride’ GSM, Barossa Valley, AU 2012 50
This Grenache, Shiraz, Mouvedre blend is rich, full-bodied, and leathery, and characterized by flavors of dark fruit and spice.
- Valdivieso Carmenere, Peumo, Chile 2012 53
Intense black fruits-medium-bodied with tremendously silky tannins.
- Montes Cabernet Sauvignon/ Carmenere blend, Chile 2014 45
Chocolate cigar box and coffee plus touches of vanilla and butterscotch.
- Casa del Bosque Cabernet Sauvignon, Valle de Rapel, Chile 2014 47
Deep ruby red in color, on the nose this wine exhibits lifted chocolate, plum, and espresso bean. Flavors of cassis, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Atamisque Malbec, Mendoza 2015 62
Violets, blackberries, dried fruits, figs and raisins, mocha & tobacco.
- Fabre Montmayou ‘Grand Vin,’ Mendoza 2011 93
Serious, elegant blend; majority Malbec. Powerful, sleek, balanced and classy. [94 pts, Wine Advocate]
- Chateau Musar “Musar Jeune,” Lebanon 2014 55
This legendary winery’s vibrant blend of Cinsault, Syrah and Cabernet.
Sparkling, Aperitifs and Cocktails
Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve, Champagne NV 17/75
Gruet Blanc de Noir, New Mexico 14/45
Lillet Blanc or Rosé , France 9
Römerhof Beerenauslese Cocktail 9
Rose and Whites
Chloe Rosé, Central Coast 2016 11/35
Grace Lane Riesling, Yakima Valley, WA 2015 10/31
Casteggio Pinot Grigio, Italy 2015 11/35
Atlantique Sauvignon Blanc, France 2015 13/42
Pine Ridge Chenin Blanc/Viognier, Napa 2015 14/46
Laurenz Gruner Veltliner, Austria 2015 13/42
Sonoma Cutrer Russian River Chardonnay 2015 15/48
Tablas Creek Patelin de Tablas Blanc, Paso Robles 2016 16/52
Decoy Pinot Noir, Carneros, CA 2016 17/56
Barossa Valley Estate Shiraz, AU 2012 13/42
Himojosa Amado Sur Malbec, Mendoza 2013 12/38
Lan Rioja Reserva, Spain 2011 16/52
Tranzind Red Wine, Lodi 2013 15/50
Kenwood Cab Sauvignon, Sonoma, CA 2014 14/46
Half Bottle Selections
Perrier Jouet Grand Brut, Champagne NV 60
Mionetto Prosecco, Italy 32
Miraval Rosé, Côtes de Provence 2015 38
Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio, Italy 2014 36
Duckhorn Sauvignon Blanc, Napa 2015 39
Pascale Jolivet, Sancerre 2016 43
Miner Family Chardonnay, Napa 2014 37
Trimbach Riesling, Alsace, FR 2013 34
Penner Ash Pinot Noir, Willamette 2014 53
Guigal, Côtes du Rhône 2012 32
Clos Mont-Olivet, Chateauneuf du Pape 2013/14 55
Antigal Malbec, Mendoza 2013 30
Ronchi, Barbaresco 2012 38
Cascina Ballarin, Barolo 2011 48
Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano 2012 28
Steele Pacini Vineyard Zinfandel, Mendocino 2013 33
Chateau Greysac, Medoc, 2013. 35
Alexander Valley Cab Sauvignon, Sonoma 2015 38
Chimney Rock Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa 2013 99
Santa Fe Pale Ale, NM 5.4ABV 4.5
English style ale with a touch of citrus.
La Cumbre Elevated IPA, NM 7.2ABV 6
American IPA, strong hops, pine and grapefruit.
North Coast Scrimshaw Pilsner, CA 4.4ABV 7
Biscuity malts, crisp and refreshing.
Chimay Triple “White Label”, Belgium 8.0ABV 16.5
Blonde ale, medium body, smooth, creamy, crisp.
Bottled Beer and Cider
Abita Turbodog, New Orleans 5.6ABV 6
Brown ale, chocolate malts, rich body, caramel and toffee.
Amstel Light, Holland 4.1ABV 5
Gentle hops, mild bitterness.
Erdinger Wheat Non Alcoholic, Germany 4.5
Kaliber Non Alcoholic, Ireland 4.5
Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout, CA 9.0ABV 7
Roasted chocolate, oats, coffee.
Puck Farmhouse Ale, CA 4.0ABV 6.5
Saison, complex, slightly floral and sweet.
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, KY 8.1ABV 7.5
Vanilla, oak, smooth, robust. Great as an aperitif or after dinner drink
Monk’s Café Flemish Sour Ale, Belgium 5.5ABV 12
Bread crust, cherry, vanilla and almond.
Thistly Cross Cider, 16.9oz Scotland, 6.9ABV 12
Six months matured in whisky casks, dry, subtle, refreshing.